Wednesday, July 2, 2008

SPONTANEOUS PRINTOUT 25041980

Thru- my- data card
there- are- so many
little- open- holes
tiny- open- windows
for wee blue sparks
to light up my life
on- a- mere impulse
in the offices of- WEALTH & WELFARE CANADA
-"--"-----"----"---BUSY NEST NATURAL GAS
-"--"-----"----"---CANADA PERSONPOWER
-"--"-----"----"---BOTTOM LINE CORP
-"--"-----"----"---TOTAL TRUST CO
-"--"-----"----"---ONTARIO HYDRA
little- open- holes
tiny- open- windows
to look- in- on- me
a spy-seive sifting
alpha from- numeric
from birth cert.
to death cert.
alfa/omega
yes/no
on/off
1/0
/
in the offices of- A.B.C.D.E.F.G.
-"--"-----"----"---U.V.W.X.Y.Z.
-"--"-----"----"---N.A.A.C.P.
-"--"-----"----"---R.C.M.P.
-"--"-----"----"---I.B.M.
-"--"-----"----"---U.N.
little- open- holes
tiny- rabbit- holes
to- tumble through
Alice- in- Dataland
into 6.999th heaven
rest in- piece work
& office-use-lonely
in the offices of- PROVINCIAL ADMINISTRATION
-"--"-----"----"---MUNICIPAL-------"
-"--"-----"----"---REGIONAL ---- "
-"--"-----"----"---FEDERAL --- "
-"--"-----"----"---COUNTY -- "
-"--"-----"----"---WORLD - "
In- these- offices
I am
unbent
unfolded
unstapled
unspindled
unmutilated
and- unknown
sweetly unknown
for what I am known
just between you and I

to have between my legs.

No comments: